The Elevator is a new British built clay pigeon trap, designed to suit the shooting needs of the whole family. There are three versions of the Elevator, each with a different throwing arm & spring combination but the same seated base and elevation adjustment.
- Elevator S6 – An easier to use single arm trap with a lighter spring for easier cocking and loading. An ideal trap for beginners learning to shoot clays and for throwing ‘Following Pairs’ of targets. Click on the picture below for a video of the Elevator in use.
- Elevator D6 – An easier to use double arm trap with a lighter spring for easier cocking, loading and gentler targets. Suitable for beginners learning to shoot clays and operate traps.
- Elevator D8 – A powerful double arm trap with a strong spring for longer and faster singles or pairs. Click on the picture below for a video of the trap in use.
- ‘A’ frame with padded seat
- Standard, Midi and Mini clays
- 0° to 45° adjustable elevation
- Double bolted elevation locking
- 19mm & 24mm spanners included
- Single or double throwing arms
- Light or strong spring
- High tensile steel shafts
- Swedish steel springs
- Lubrication greasing point
- Ground pegs
- Stainless teal clips
- Reversible drive rails
- All welded construction
- 3mm steel wall box section
- 6/8/10mm plate
- 16.8Kgs (D8)