Time and again guests at our parties say that they have always wanted to try clay shooting but either didn’t know how to go about it or that it was too daunting to go to a gun club where they think everyone would have fancy clothes and expensive guns. That’s why we are offering our new Introduction to clay pigeon shooting.
I will bring a compact version of our shooting set up to a venue of your choice so one or two people can find out about our wonderful sport, gaining confidence and an insight into how it all works. The Introduction allows me more time to explain clay shooting in more detail, there is a lot to learn but the reward is a hobby for life.
The Introduction Package costs £100 and provides everything for one or two people to try clay shooting with a view to taking up the sport. Your Introduction will include:-
- Up to 50 cartridges & clay targets, (bio-degradeable, low recoil fibre wads)
- Personal Protective Equipment, (ear, eye & head protection)
- A choice of shotguns, (ladies’ & gents’, competition over & under)
- Automatic radio controlled clay traps
- One-to-one supervision
- Guidance for basic safe shooting techniques
- Master eye and dominance testing
- Gun fit, safe use and handling
Once you have used the cartridges and clays included in the Introduction Package price that’s not the end as there will be plenty more available to buy, payable on the day:-
- Each extra box of 25 cartridges, (including 25 clay targets), will be charged at £10 in addition to the £100 basic package price.
A deposit of £50 will be required at the time of your booking then the balance will be due seven days before the event unless another agreement is already in place.
A charge may be applied for mileage if your chosen venue is outside my usual area.
Please see Terms & Conditions.